There is no charge for using the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service (NSC SSS) site. If there are holds on your account, you may not be able to obtain verifications until the holds are cleared. Call IRSC Student Records for information regarding holds at 772-462-7460.
Use the self-service site to
- obtain an enrollment certificate with anticipated graduation date, or
- obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate, or
- view enrollment information on file, or
- view student loan deferment notifications provided, or
- view proof of enrollment provided, or
- view specific information about student loans.
How to Obtain an Education Verification Online
- Log in to your Workday Student account, accessible through MyPioneerPortal.
- From your homepage, click on the Academics Worklet.
- On the right side under Academic Records, click on Verifications. You will be redirected to the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service (NSC SSS) site.
- Click on the appropriate link, and follow the instructions. You may print certificates directly from the site.
- Select to print a Current Enrollment, All Enrollment, or Good Student Discount Certificate.
- For Current and All Enrollment verifications, the anticipated graduation date will display on the certificate.
Enrollment Hour Requirements for Full-Time, Three-Quarter-Time and Half-Time Verifications
College Credit Programs
For enrollment verification and deferment purposes:
- full-time enrollment is 12 or more credits per semester;
- three-quarter time enrollment is 9 to 11 credits;
- half-time enrollment is 6 to 8 credits; and
- anything less than 6 credits is less than half-time enrollment.
Verifications are calculated based on the hours spent in class each week.
Limited Access Programs
Students enrolled in selective admissions programs, (e.g., Health Sciences) do not necessarily conform to the hour requirements for a college-credit, full-time course load. These students are sometimes considered to be enrolled in the maximum recommended course load per term and may be considered full-time for their program. If you are unable to obtain the verification you require online, contact IRSC Student Records at 772-462-7460.
IRSC reports enrollment data to the National Student Clearinghouse; this data is used to provide automated loan deferments to loan service providers. You may obtain a student loan deferment history at the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service site.
If your loan provider has not automatically deferred your loan, complete an Education Verification Request Form and return it to IRSC Student Records. Allow one to two weeks for your request to be processed.
If you are unable to obtain the verification you require online, contact IRSC Student Records at 772-462-7460.