Massey Campus, Business Development Center (Building B), Room 119 View Directions to the Venue View Venue Weather View Venue Profile
Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Student members of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program at Indian River State College (IRSC) are offering free tax return preparation for individuals or families in the community starting Thursday, February 6.
Income tax assistance will be available February 6, 13, and 20, and March 5, 12, and 26, from 2 to 7 p.m. in Room B-119 on the IRSC Main Campus located at 3209 Virginia Avenue in Fort Pierce. Those with an income of $55,000 or less in 2019 are eligible to participate in VITA services.
Participants in the free tax assistance program must bring the following information:
- Photo identification
- Social security cards or ITIN’s for the individual, spouse and any dependents
- Birth dates for all individuals on the tax return
- Current year’s tax package, if received
- Proof of medical insurance, if applicable
- Form W-2, W-2G or 1099-R from all employers
- Form 1099 for interest and dividend statements from banks
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns, if available
- Bank routing and account numbers for direct deposit
- Other information about income and expenses
- Total paid for day care along with day care provider’s identification number
Additionally, both spouses must be present to e-file a married, filing-jointly tax return.
Contact Crystal Carlson-Myer at email@example.com or 772-462-7489 for more information about eligibility and services.
Thursday, March 05, 2020
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar