Main Content Start

Sending Transcripts to IRSC

Among the supporting documents required for admission to IRSC are official sealed transcripts from the secondary school (high school) you graduated from and all postsecondary (college and university) institutions that you have attended.

Transcripts may be requested online or through the registrar at your previous schools. Official academic transcripts must be sent directly from the high school and/or college or university to IRSC Student Records. You may also deliver them to one of our campuses in person, as long as the envelope is sealed. Your application for admission to IRSC is not considered complete until all required official transcripts are received.

Office of Student Records
W-Building (Crews Hall)
Indian River State College
3209 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34981-5596

Non-degree-seeking students are not required to submit transcripts and are not eligible for federal financial aid.

Home Schooled Students

Home schooled students must provide IRSC Student Records with a signed affidavit, completed by the student’s parent or legal guardian, attesting that the student has completed a Florida home education program.

Students with General Educational Development (GED)

Students with a Florida or non-Florida GED must request that official GED transcripts be sent to IRSC Student Records. Florida GED transcripts can be requested from

GED is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license.

International Students

Secondary/High School: Successful completion of a secondary high school program is required for admission. Students who have graduated from a foreign high school must have their foreign credentials evaluated by a current NACES members and provide IRSC Student Records Office with an evaluation. The evaluation must state that the student has completed a secondary education that is the equivalent of a standard US High School Diploma. * If the student has completed two years of a foreign (non-native) language in High School, they should request a course by course evaluation.

Post-secondary: Submission of a foreign post-secondary transcripts is optional. Students who have attended a postsecondary educational institution outside the United States and wish to transfer their coursework must have their foreign academic credentials evaluated by a current NACES members.  and provide IRSC Student Records Office with a course by course evaluation from each institution attended. The student is responsible for evaluation fees, and there is no guarantee that any coursework will transfer to IRSC.

All original documents must be mailed to Indian River State College International Student Services, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL 34981, USA.

International students who are transferring from a school within the United States must complete the top portion of the International Student Transfer Release Form, located in the International Student Admission Packet. The international student advisor at your present school must complete the bottom portion and forward it to Indian River State College.


United States military veterans are encouraged to submit their military transcripts. Transcripts are available through the Joint Services Transcript website.

Air Force personnel should request transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).

Contact Student Records

The Student Records Office is located in W-Building on Main Campus in Fort Pierce. Contact us at 772-462-7460 or


Fall and Spring Semester
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Summer Semester
Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., closed Fridays

New version available REFRESH  DISMISS